Sinter Powder Metal Filter CartridgeSinter metal filter cartridge is manufactured by metal powder without adding adhesive. Formed under isostatic cool pressing and sintered with high temperature vacuum.
The size and distribution of the pores can be controlled by the metal powder.
Geluorui offers a wide range of cleanable all-metal powder filter cartridges for optimum filtration in critical applications.
Features– High Permeability
– Mean Pore Size & Particle Size Retention
– Capillary Attraction
– Mechanical Properties & Thermal Conductivity
– High temperature resistance, up to 900℃.
– Corrosion resistance
– Good back flush flow and durable performance
Specifications– Dimensions: Nominal or Customized
– Outside Diameter (OD): 10~400 mm
– Lengths: 10 ~ 3000 mm
– Filtration ration : 2 micron to 200 micron.
Materials of Construction– Stainless steels (304L, 316L)
– Hastelloy® B, C and X
– Special materials – Contact Geluorui
Connector TypesM20 m30 215 222 226
Applications-In-line filtration of industrial processes
-Gas lines in manufacturing equipment
-Liquid lines in manufacturing equipment